United Arab Emirates
2003 - 2005 Ras Al Khaimah Women's College (Higher Colleges of Technology)
- Taught English as a second language, Basic Numeracy and Computer Literacy to foundation students
- Taught English as a second language to young learners and adults.
1987 - 1999 Carmel College and Crawford College Geography HOD & Computer Studies
- Responsible for functioning of Geography Department and mentoring team members
- Mentored student teachers
- Designed and prepared resource materials and assessments Gr 8 – Gr 12
- Taught all grades and prepared Matriculation students for their final examinations for various examination boards: Independent Examination Board,KwaZulu-Natal Examination Board,Scottish Qualifications Authority Equivalency ExaminationAustralian VBOS Equivalency Examination
- Implemented task based and integrated learning environments between geography, history and computer literacy subjects.
- Integrated use of Geographic Information System (IDRISI in the teaching of geography syllabus for Grade 9 and 10 students.
- Planned and actioned various fieldtrips for classes
1978 – 1986 Various schools in South Africa
Maris Stella (HOD)Geography
1975 - 1977 Sinoia High School Phys Ed & English